Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dreaming of a Pink Christmas...


You may have noticed that much of my Christmas 2013 range has been pink in some way. It's because I was inspired by the Nutcracker Ballet and I may have become carried away! To complete the pinkish theme, here's a cute Christmas cake which is made with pink and yellow candy canes and decorated with little iced biscuits. All of the candy is handmade by me as I never buy pre-made canes.

I only made one of these Christmas cakes, so if you'd like to own it then click on over to my online Hummingbird Miniatures Etsy shop!



Featured...

Also, this cake was featured along with other Christmas miniatures I made this year, in the magazine 'Dolls House and Miniature Scene'. It's a fantastic magazine full of articles about miniature artisans discussing their work, projects and everything you need to know about miniatures really! I highly recommend buying a copy or, better yet - subscribing.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your publication.
    I like pink Christmas.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...